[Oisf-users] Suricata 1.4 how to enable debug log levels in console, no debug output being shown

Vincent Fang vincent.y.fang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:44:56 UTC 2013

I followed the directions where it states that I must run the ./configure
--enable-debug as well as change the default-log-level: debug in the
suricata.yaml, and I know it's running through a section of code with the
function SCLogDebug in it but I don't see any Debug output in the console
when I run suricata.

How do I check if the setup is correct or is there something I missed?