[Oisf-users] Suricata 1.4 http.log only shows request coming from client?

Vincent Fang vincent.y.fang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:43:13 UTC 2013

I'm examining the http.log and the configuration in the suricata.yaml and
I'm noticing it's only showing requests coming from the client side but no
http responses from the server being requested or http requests from
external to my internal network. Is there a configuration setting that
changes this?

I'm using a custom logging format where it shows the source ip and source
port -> destination ip destination port like so for http-log in the
suricata.yaml:

customformat: %a %p -> %A %P

Vince