[Oisf-users] Feature Request: IP & DNS Reputation Applied Against HTTP Host Field/HTTP file

Matt matt at somedamn.com
Sun Jan 6 18:14:14 UTC 2013

Does DNS reputation exist even for DNS packets today?  IP Reputation
just came out in 1.4.  I'd love to see a similar feature for hostnames,
as those are actually more useful to me than IP addresses.  The vast
majority of trojan command & control servers use hostnames rather than
IP addresses.  It would be great if the reputation rules could be
applied to http Host headers as well, since most of the C&C's are
HTTP-based.

Matt