[Oisf-users] Threshold.conf not working

Anoop Saldanha anoopsaldanha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:19:57 UTC 2013

Open the rule file containing sig 2404037 and remove the threshold
keyword from the rule.  You'd see the suppression working post that.
The reason the suppression from the conf file didn't work for you is
because you had a threshold keyword in your rule which would override
the conf file entry for the same sig.

--
Anoop Saldanha