[Oisf-users] Suricata 2.0 dev, 100% cpu utilization in AF_PACKET + workers mode?

Cooper F. Nelson cnelson at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 10 21:39:02 UTC 2013

I'll have to ask my management about that.  I probably can share
off-list the single packet captures we have of traffic flagged as
non-DNS; but I use thresholding so it will only be the first packet of
the transaction.  Full packet captures are probably not possible as we
see gigabytes of data over port 53 every hour.

I'm going to roll back to v1.4.3 for now so I can still monitor DNS
traffic, thanks much for your help.

- -Coop