[Oisf-users] Question about Suricata installation

Eric Leblond eric at regit.org
Tue Jun 25 10:51:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

Le mardi 25 juin 2013 à 17:04 +0700, Vi Le Quoc. Vo a écrit :
> Dear Julien,
>
> I send you the log file.
> Please help me to solve it. Thank you.

In your config.log you have
  $ ./configure --enable-nfqueue --with-libnetfilter_queue-includes=/usr/local/lib --with-libnetfilter_queue-libraries=/usr/local/lib
but you mentioned something like /usr/local/include/libnetfilter_queue/
in your first mail.

Please adjust the paths in --with-** to your system.

BR,
--
Eric