[Oisf-users] Suricata 1.4 trouble enabling lua scripting with libluajit

Vincent Fang vincent.y.fang at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:58:37 UTC 2013

Is anyone running suricata with lua scripting enable with the libluajit?

http://blog.inliniac.net/2012/09/05/suricata-lua-jit-script-keyword/

based on that webpage I know I have to run the configure file with

--with-libluajit-includes=/usr/include/luajit-2.0/
--with-libluajit-libraries=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/

but I'm getting a libluajit: no as a result

I'm running on Fedora 17 and downloaded luajit-2.0 from their git and the
locations for the include was in /usr/local/luajit-2.0 and the library is
in /usr/local/lib

Vince