[Oisf-users] Question on combined protocols

Victor Julien lists at inliniac.net
Tue May 14 14:06:00 UTC 2013

Btw you mail server still rejects my emails, very annoying to get an
error each time I mail you:

he original message was received at Tue, 14 May 2013 15:46:19 +0200
from a80-101-90-58.adsl.xs4all.nl [80.101.90.58]

<ljacobs at netsecuris.com>
    (reason: 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [83.215.238.27]
blocked using Trend Micro RBL+.  Please
s...ail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup?ip_address=83.215.238.27; User defined
policy matched for 83.215.238.27)

... while talking to in.sjc.mx.trendmicro.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [83.215.238.27] blocked
using Trend Micro RBL+.  Please see
http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lookup?ip_address=83.215.238.27; User
defined policy matched for 83.215.238.27
550 5.1.1 <ljacobs at netsecuris.com>... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients