[Oisf-users] question to v2.0b1 json log file with DNS content

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:17:18 UTC 2013

Hi Stefan,

Yes - at the moment it is only files-json. The other JSON format outputs
are coming soon to dev I believe.(DNS,TLS,ALERT, HTTP).

The http logs that you see in files-json is the http related stuff that the
particular file that was transferred to/from, as explained in more detail
here:
https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/MD5

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Stefan Sabolowitsch <
Stefan.Sabolowitsch at felten-group.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> actually i play a little with v2.0.dev latest git rev.
> I see in files-json only http events and not example DNS, is this correct ?
>
> thx
> Stefan

Peter Manev