[Oisf-users] Platform suitability - SPARC vs X86

Fri Nov 29 05:44:03 UTC 2013

I read that link a while back and used some of it to craft the yaml file.
I've got the OK to use a Sun X4600 that is laying around so I'll rack it on
Monday and install the code on a fresh install of Solaris 11. We can re-use
the quad GBE cards between the two machines so it's an easy swap to do.
I'll remove the header double handling code (and just have the required
Solaris compilation patches) from suricata and see how we go.

ta,
Mark.