[Oisf-users] Suricata in Windows / IPS

Brant Wells bwells at tfc.edu
Thu Oct 31 13:09:35 UTC 2013

Hey Peter,

Thanks for that.  I installed the 32-bit version of Suricata on my Windows
8 box here, and it fired right up without any issues (despite the fact that
I am running 64 bit).  I do already have WinPCAP installed, so that
probably helps, lol.

For now, I will keep it in IDS mode, but I do have the WDK downloaded, at
least.

What can I do about the Unified2 log files that are generated now?

--
~Brant Wells
Network Administrator
706-886-7299 x5414 * bwells at tfc.edu