[Oisf-users] Suricata and pf_ring packet dissection

sukbir singh shai_mus at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 05:14:04 UTC 2013

Dear All,              We are using pf_ring now to capture packets. IT works well and its data structure allow us to be to get till level 3 protocol. We need is that level 4 and level protocol, url if exist and icmp and arp packets break down. We check that suricata have all this done but how does it get the packet from PF_RING and does the dissection. We just need some part of the dissection from suricata. Any help on this ?