[Oisf-users] New version of Python under ETPLC project !

rmkml rmkml at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 1 20:48:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am very pleased to announce the new version of Python under ETPLC project!
(after 1 month redevelopment project with Python v2)

ETPLC project allows you to detect threats directly in your proxy or webserver logs.

Support for multicore architectures.
Support for multiple log formats including Apache, Squid, BlueCoat and ISA / TMG.

The code is now available directly on our website:

   http://etplc.org

or via the Sourceforge site:

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/etplc

Your feebacks are welcome!

Thank you to the Emerging Threats community to support their Open signatures.

Enjoy
@Rmkml

http://www.emergingthreats.net/