[Oisf-users] A few questions about logging.

Brandon Lattin lattin at umn.edu
Tue Aug 5 21:11:41 UTC 2014

Yeah, it would definitely fall over well before 10GB. I was only using the
method for initial Suricata alert generation to seed a hand-rolled Splunk
barnyard parsing SIEM project - all of which has since moved to production
hardware.

I hope you get it working, but if not I would suggest an Arista 7150
feeding a Suricata cluster and a Bro cluster, with the Bro cluster using
Time Machine. Of course budget may become an issue.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Cooper F. Nelson <cnelson at ucsd.edu> wrote:

Brandon Lattin
Security Analyst
University of Minnesota - University Information Security
Office: 612-626-6672