[Oisf-users] Inline Securita

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Feb 10 18:09:57 UTC 2014

I see packets being passed to NFQUEUE:

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
 6218 1632K NFQUEUE    all  --  eth0   eth1    0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           NFQUEUE num 0

but is there any way to see what Suricata is doing with them ? I have it running in foreground but all it says is:

suricata -vvvvv -c /usr/local/etc/suricata/suricata.yaml -q 0
10/2/2014 -- 17:39:42 - <Notice> - all 5 packet processing threads, 3 management threads initialized, engine started.

Thanks.