[Oisf-users] Issues with Application Layer Filtering

Jason Batchelor jxbatchelor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:13:56 UTC 2014

I was rolling 3.19 but for giggles installed the latest 3.21.2.

I executed the following commands in doing so:

rmmod ixgbe
tar -xzfv ixgbe-3.21.2.tar.gz
cd ixgbe-3.21.2/src
make clean && make && make install
modprobe ixgbe InterruptThrottleRate=4000 FdirPballoc=3
ifup p4p2
cd ../scripts
./set_irq_affinity p4p2

 ethtool -K p4p2 tso off
 ethtool -K p4p2 gro off
 ethtool -K p4p2 lro off
 ethtool -K p4p2 gso off
 ethtool -K p4p2 rx off
 ethtool -K p4p2 tx off
 ethtool -K p4p2 sg off
 ethtool -K p4p2 rxvlan off
 ethtool -K p4p2 txvlan off
 ethtool -N p4p2 rx-flow-hash udp4 sdfn
 ethtool -N p4p2 rx-flow-hash udp6 sdfn
 ethtool -n p4p2 rx-flow-hash udp6
 ethtool -n p4p2 rx-flow-hash udp4
 ethtool -C p4p2 rx-usecs 1000
 ethtool -C p4p2 adaptive-rx off

Spun up Suri and retested, unfortunately I'm still having the same problem
:/

Baffled by this one so far?