[Oisf-users] Issues with Application Layer Filtering

Jason Batchelor jxbatchelor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 12:24:45 UTC 2014

Brief update for the group.

I removed libhtp and Suri and then rebuilt using the ZIP download versions
of the content above. Unfortunately I continue to experience the same issue
at the App layer. I'm interested in working with those in front of libhtp
to determine if that is the issue. Please let me know what I might be able
to offer to support understanding/resolving this issue? Many thanks in
advance!