[Oisf-users] Include a file in configuration

Yasha Zislin coolyasha at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:17:07 UTC 2014

The command line option might work. Is there a limit how long the variable can be when passed with command line option?

Or maybe there is another solution to my original problem. This variable contains a list of IPs. My goal is to avoid any alerts for these IPs since they get blocked completely by something else but Suricata still sees this traffic. So I've created a variable and set my external net to be !home_net and !myvariable. This way traffic from these IPs is treated as home traffic and no alerts get triggered.

If there is another way of doing this exclusion, I am welcome to suggestions.

Thanks Jason.