[Oisf-users] Filestore showing truncated files

Bradley Mcalister bmcalister at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:21:17 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestions, Peter.

Didn't notice the checksum-validation setting, I thought I had changed that
already. Just doing that didn't resolve the issue though.

ethtool showed everything as off, but after I updated it on the server it
gave me a couple of new settings that weren't there before, one of which
was on. After setting it off (the others were already), I have yet to get a
truncated file! Thank you so much for your assistance.