[Oisf-users] (no subject)

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647 at mclink.it
Thu Mar 27 15:46:48 UTC 2014

>> receive-hashing: on
>
> Can you try disabling this setting and then using cluster_flow
>instead
> of cluster_cpu in your suricata yaml?

No changes...tail

I start to think that I'm using HP cards, not original intel ones...
they may have different internal settings, or ... I don't know what to
check...

I have a new server of a different class and I may try to use it for a
test, the hardware I'm using may be defective ... ?!

At the moment I don't know yet if I receive all the packets from the
lan... perhaps I'm concentrating on a singular aspect instead of
looking in other directions...

I'm really puzzled...