[Oisf-users] Unable to run inline in Windows

Aethrun geofa80 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 07:11:32 UTC 2014

Hello,

I installed Suricata under Windows 7 using the Suricata-2.0-1-32bit.msi
installer. It's performing well in IDS mode.

However, when I enter suricata -c suricata.yaml -q 0 to go into inline mode
I get this message:

21/5/2014 -- 20:29:58 - <Error> - [ERRCODE: SC_ERR_NFQ_NOSUPPORT(67)] -
NFQUEUE not enabled. Make sure to pass --enable-nfqueue to configure when
building.

Is there another command I can use to run inline? If not, can I install the
missing files to the Suricata directory to enable NFQ?

Thanks.

Geof