[Oisf-users] Http/libhtp issue Suricata 2.0 on CentOS 6

(OISF) Martijn Schoemaker oisf at ficture.nl
Thu May 1 13:22:00 UTC 2014

Some additional info:

Working 1.4.7 release:
--------------------------------
# suricata-1.4.7/src/suricata --build-info
This is Suricata version 1.4.7 RELEASE
Features: PCAP_SET_BUFF LIBPCAP_VERSION_MAJOR=1 AF_PACKET HAVE_PACKET_FANOUT LIBNET1.1 HAVE_HTP_URI_NORMALIZE_HOOK HAVE_HTP_TX_GET_RESPONSE_HEADERS_RAW
64-bits, Little-endian architecture
GCC version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4), C version 199901
   __GCC_HAVE_SYNC_COMPARE_AND_SWAP_1
   __GCC_HAVE_SYNC_COMPARE_AND_SWAP_2
   __GCC_HAVE_SYNC_COMPARE_AND_SWAP_4
   __GCC_HAVE_SYNC_COMPARE_AND_SWAP_8
   __GCC_HAVE_SYNC_COMPARE_AND_SWAP_16
compiled with libhtp 0.2.14, linked against 0.2.14
Suricata Configuration:
   AF_PACKET support:                       yes
   PF_RING support:                         no
   NFQueue support:                         no
   IPFW support:                            no
   DAG enabled:                             no
   Napatech enabled:                        no
   Unix socket enabled:                     no

   libnss support:                          no
   libnspr support:                         no
   libjansson support:                      no
   Prelude support:                         no
   PCRE jit:                                no
   libluajit:                               no
   libgeoip:                                no
   Non-bundled htp:                         no
   Old barnyard2 support:                   no
   CUDA enabled:                            no

   Suricatasc install:                      yes

   Unit tests enabled:                      no
   Debug output enabled:                    no
   Debug validation enabled:                no
   Profiling enabled:                       no
   Profiling locks enabled:                 no

Generic build parameters:
   Installation prefix (--prefix):          /usr
   Configuration directory (--sysconfdir):  /etc/suricata/
   Log directory (--localstatedir) :        /var/log/suricata/

   Host: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
   GCC binary:                              gcc
   GCC Protect enabled:                     no
   GCC march native enabled:                yes
   GCC Profile enabled:                     no

Git release (not working):
-------------------------------------
# suricata-git/oisf/src/suricata --build-info
This is Suricata version 2.0dev (rev 6fbb955)
Features: PCAP_SET_BUFF LIBPCAP_VERSION_MAJOR=1 AF_PACKET HAVE_PACKET_FANOUT LIBNET1.1 HAVE_HTP_URI_NORMALIZE_HOOK
SIMD support: SSE_3
Atomic intrisics: 1 2 4 8 16 byte(s)
64-bits, Little-endian architecture
GCC version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4), C version 199901
L1 cache line size (CLS)=64
compiled with LibHTP v0.5.11, linked against LibHTP v0.5.11
Suricata Configuration:
   AF_PACKET support:                       yes
   PF_RING support:                         no
   NFQueue support:                         no
   IPFW support:                            no
   DAG enabled:                             no
   Napatech enabled:                        no
   Unix socket enabled:                     no
   Detection enabled:                       yes

   libnss support:                          no
   libnspr support:                         no
   libjansson support:                      no
   Prelude support:                         no
   PCRE jit:                                no
   libluajit:                               no
   libgeoip:                                no
   Non-bundled htp:                         no
   Old barnyard2 support:                   no
   CUDA enabled:                            no

   Suricatasc install:                      yes

   Unit tests enabled:                      no
   Debug output enabled:                    no
   Debug validation enabled:                no
   Profiling enabled:                       no
   Profiling locks enabled:                 no
   Coccinelle / spatch:                     no

Generic build parameters:
   Installation prefix (--prefix):          /usr
   Configuration directory (--sysconfdir):  /etc/suricata/
   Log directory (--localstatedir) :        /var/log/suricata/

   Host: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
   GCC binary:                              gcc
   GCC Protect enabled:                     no
   GCC march native enabled:                yes
   GCC Profile enabled:                     no

2.0 release (also not working):
# suricata-2.0/src/suricata --build-info
This is Suricata version 2.0 RELEASE
Features: PCAP_SET_BUFF LIBPCAP_VERSION_MAJOR=1 AF_PACKET HAVE_PACKET_FANOUT LIBCAP_NG LIBNET1.1 HAVE_HTP_URI_NORMALIZE_HOOK HAVE_NSS HAVE_LIBJANSSON
SIMD support: SSE_3
Atomic intrisics: 1 2 4 8 16 byte(s)
64-bits, Little-endian architecture
GCC version 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4), C version 199901
L1 cache line size (CLS)=64
compiled with LibHTP v0.5.10, linked against LibHTP v0.5.10
Suricata Configuration:
   AF_PACKET support:                       yes
   PF_RING support:                         no
   NFQueue support:                         no
   IPFW support:                            no
   DAG enabled:                             no
   Napatech enabled:                        no
   Unix socket enabled:                     yes
   Detection enabled:                       yes

   libnss support:                          yes
   libnspr support:                         yes
   libjansson support:                      yes
   Prelude support:                         no
   PCRE jit:                                no
   libluajit:                               no
   libgeoip:                                no
   Non-bundled htp:                         no
   Old barnyard2 support:                   no
   CUDA enabled:                            no

   Suricatasc install:                      yes

   Unit tests enabled:                      no
   Debug output enabled:                    no
   Debug validation enabled:                no
   Profiling enabled:                       no
   Profiling locks enabled:                 no
   Coccinelle / spatch:                     yes