[Oisf-users] Unable to run inline in Windows

Aethrun geofa80 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:04:35 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

I installed Suricata in Cygwin/tmp today from
 Linux/Mac/FreeBSD/UNIX/Windows Source without the --enable-nfqueue option.
It ran just as well as it had after installing with the .msi.

I then unpacked netfilterforwin in Cygwin/tmp and installed netfilter.sys
and libnetfilter_queue using Cygwin, successfully I believe. However, when
I recompiled Suricata, this time with --enable-nfqueue, it failed with
these messages:

   checking libnfnetlink/libnfnetlink.h usability... no
   checking libnfnetlink/libnfnetlink.h presence... no
   checking for libnfnetlink/libnfnetlink.h... no
   configure: error: libnfnetlink.h not found ...

I've attached the config.log.

Thanks.

Geof