[Oisf-users] question on Emerging Threat Rules

Jeripotula, Shashiraj shashiraj.jeripotula at verizon.com
Mon Nov 3 00:23:02 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have question on Emerging Threat Rules. It mentions that, they have list of bad hostnames, ip's  etc.

Most of the Rules are presented as alerts.

And, it seems, we have to evaluate this rules and convert them to drop, if it is related to our business needs.

Is it possible to evaluate this many rules ?? is there a better way of doing this.

Is anyone using emerging threats ??? how are you using it ?? Any other rules, you are using or want to recommend ???

Please advise.

Thanks

Raj