[Oisf-users] Occasional burst of packet loss

Yasha Zislin coolyasha at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:20:59 UTC 2014

I've tried af-packet mode in the beginning and had a high packet loss. Most likely I didnt configure it right but I've gotten so used to PF_RING, I think I can make it work just have to tune suricata config.
I've increased libhtp request-body-limit and response-body-limit values to 1gb. It seems to be holding up without any loss.I've also changed rx-usecs to 1. In addition, I've reduced pf_ring ring slots. So maybe this will just work.
Thanks for all of the information.