[Oisf-users] CentOS 7

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Sun Oct 5 08:40:55 UTC 2014

Thank you Peter that was a great help.  If anybody is interested I have attached a working CentOS 7 spec.  It required pcre8 to be changed for pcre plus I added a few extra options to the configure line.  EPEL was required for some of the libraries using:

yum install http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/e/epel-release-7-2.noarch.rpm
yum install pcre-devel libluajit-devel libnetfilter_queue-devel nss-util nss-util-devel nss-devel nspr-devel nspr GeoIP-devel GeoIP

Unfortunately libnetfilter_log is not available in a CentOS repo so had to use the source RPM from Fedora http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/3/srodzaj/2/search/libnetfilter_log-1.0.1-6.fc22.src.rpm and built that which worked fine.

suricata -V
This is Suricata version 2.0.4 RELEASE

Thanks, Phil