[Oisf-users] Suricata Unix Socket

Versnel Diemen versneldiemen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:55:03 UTC 2014

Jones,

This is my final code... but it does not connect.

import socket
import suricatasc

*def RunPcap():*
*        soc = "/var/run/suricata/suricata-command.socket"*
*        sc = suricatasc.SuricataSC(soc)*
*        sc.connect()*
*        sc.send_command("pcap-file /2014-09-24-Fiesta-EK-traffic.pcap
test/")*
*        s.close()*
*RunPcap()*