[Oisf-users] Several logging questions/feature request

Ken Steele ken_steele at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 15:20:47 UTC 2014

The best way to get these addressed is to create a feature request on the Suricata Redmine site for each one. That way they can be tracked, fixed and added to specific releases.

Overview - Suricata - Open Information Security Foundation

Overview - Suricata - Open Information Security Foundation
Redmine
View on redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org Preview by Yahoo

Regards,
-Ken