[Oisf-users] Issue with having Suricata alert successfully on successive creation of alert conditions

bakul khanna bakulkhanna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:20:09 UTC 2014

I tried both (feeding the pcap file from a different machine as well as
feeding it from the same machine running Suricata).

Some more answers/observations:
1. I am not using unix-socket
2. Regardless of the tcp timeout configurations, I cannot get the sid=2016808
to occur closer than 5 min in time.

Thanks.