[Oisf-users] [OT: Pedantic] file truncated

Andreas Moe moe.andreas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:44:51 UTC 2015

Not sure if you were correcting anyone or not sure what was being
mentioned? But the suricata yaml configuration treats "mb" as Megabyte/MB
(ex. stream reassembly depth, memcaps, etc). Same goes for KB written as kb.

Keeping configurations lowercase can be very handy so not to have to miss
something in say a grep search due to case issues.