[Oisf-users] packet loss troubleshooting

Yasha Zislin coolyasha at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:00:52 UTC 2015

Just to add some info to this.ifconfig does not report any dropped packets./proc/net/pf_ring/xxx-eth0.1 reports packet drops. I assume Suricata gets that stat from there.ethtool -S eth0 has the following:NIC statistics:     rcvd bad skb: 0     xmit called: 0     xmited frames: 0     xmit finished: 0     bad skb len: 0     no cmd desc: 0     polled: 0     uphappy: 3869414     updropped: 0     tx dropped: 0     csummed: 0     no rcv: 7281014949     rx bytes: 4439217322357     lro pkts: 0     tx bytes: 0     lso pkts: 0
Thank you