[Oisf-users] Suricata, 10k rules, 10Gbit/sec and lots of RAM

Gary Faulkner gfaulkner.nsm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 02:06:54 UTC 2015

What kind of memory settings are folks using with this branch within the
config file and what was the end result in terms of total memory usage
compared to number of workers configured?

http://suricata-ids.org/support/ > List:
Suricata User Conference November 4 & 5 in Barcelona: http://oisfevents.net