[Oisf-users] Query about packet logging with 2.1

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 2 23:07:24 UTC 2015

Hi Folks

I am looking at setting up packet logging with the 2.1 beta and I have a query about the configuration.

From the yaml file:

 # In multi mode the filename takes a few special variables:
  # - %n -- thread number
  # - %i -- thread id
  # - %t -- timestamp (secs or secs.usecs based on 'ts-format’

My question is just what are the thread number and the thread id.

Russell