[Oisf-users] Processing threads limit of 16?

Barkley, Joey Joey.Barkley at ingramcontent.com
Tue Feb 17 05:23:12 UTC 2015

Thanks Eric and Coop. I’ve had a death in the family and won’t be able to work on this for a few more days, but I’ll try the cluster_flow setting (though in my previous attempts that seemed to result in quite a high % of kernel_drops) and also the trick Coop talked about with setting the cores to even/odd irq balancing. I like that last idea, but will be a little tricky.