[Oisf-users] Packets errors

Yasha Zislin coolyasha at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 22:19:48 UTC 2015

That percentage doesnt match what Suricata reports on packet loss. At the same time it is also very small which is ok.The problem I've noticed is that after some time I had suricata partially freeze and have small detection rate. I've noticed this after upgrading to 2.0.6. When I tried to restart it, it failed to start with error "failed to initialize" one of PF RING interfaces. After I killed it manually, it is working. Just trying to be proactive.
If you these errors on interface cannot cause anything like that, then something else is.