[Oisf-users] 2.0.5 Memory Leak ?

Jay M. jskier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:29:17 UTC 2015

It is my understanding that both versions are checked for memory leaks
and there aren't any.

Any additional insight on the rules (quantity, set) you are using?
Hardware, OS, and kernel?

Also, as Andreas pointed out, I put in an issue for the reload call
memory issue (apparently it's fragmentation, not a leak). My solution
is to restart suricata at off-peak hours a couple times a day for the
time being, instead of reloading.

--
Jay
jskier at gmail.com