[Oisf-users] Suricata 2.0.8 -->Cannot get logs to SIEM

chuckpc at yahoo.com chuckpc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 18:27:39 UTC 2015

Hello,
at one point after following your config, it appeared as if 'generic sim messages' were arriving at the SIEM.Of course I made more changes and I'm not back there again.I'll continue to keep working in time allotments until I get it working.
I'm still not convinced fully that messages are arriving at the Juniper JSA SIEM, however I'll keep trying things.I think what you provided me is closer to getting it working.
By the way, what options and explanations are there for ;mark.info--->      local5.*;mark.info

thanks,Charles