[Oisf-users] Suricata Issue Please Help

Rishi nand aadimanavtest at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:27:57 UTC 2015

Howdy

I have moved from Snort to suricata and facing this issues

1. How to configure Suricata with VRT rules using oinkmaster (with Emerging
threats rules its working fine)
2. inserting barnyard2 data from unified files to MYSQL is so slowly
3. how to Listening on multiple vlan (on eth0) with Suricata
               - Suricata is connected to a SPAN (mirrored port)
               - i added one vlan to the Suricata
               - Now: suricata is listening to the systems (ip) which Ping
the suricata.  But not  the completed systems (ip's) on the Vlan's

I will be glad if any one can reply me soon

Cheers
Rishi

--
Cheer's