[Oisf-users] Suricata rule deployment

Alan Wanderley dos Santos alan.santos at rnp.br
Tue Jul 14 12:35:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I did a master server with a web gui interface. So, is possible deploy rules updates (.tar.gz files) on this web gui. The engines have a shell script that download and deploy on each suricata instance. We chose do that way because some reasons:

* We have some particulars rules and there are rules with "false positive" (i don't know with this is the better word).
* Make the deploy process user-friendly.
* We don't have control on suricata instances. Each admin have control (user-level) on your own instance.

Sorry for my english mistakes.

Best Regards,

Alan Santos
Analista de Segurança
Centro de Atendimento a Incidentes de Segurança (CAIS)
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa (RNP)
(19) 3787-3314 | alan.santos at rnp.br