[Oisf-users] EXTERNAL: Re: autofp vs workers - updated comparison?

Rasmor, Zachary R zachary.r.rasmor at lmco.com
Tue Jul 21 22:25:30 UTC 2015

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the reply, this definitely sounds interesting. One question...My understanding was that it is necessary for all packets belonging to a given flow to be processed by the same worker thread. Am I mistaken? And if my understanding is correct, how does this work with the rollover option when a packet is sent to a different socket?

Regards,
Zach

Zach Rasmor
Email: zachary.r.rasmor at lmco.com