[Oisf-users] Suricata Logs

Jeremy MJ jskier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:18:16 UTC 2015

This comes up a lot. Look into a log manager or SIEM, there are a lot
out there. Logstash is a free one, but requires a bit of
configuration. I use splnuk personally and have been very happy with
it. All logs (split up by host) flow into one index and are divided up
again by sourcetype (event_type in suricata).

Most logs are in realtime btw.

--
Jeremy MJ