[Oisf-users] Suricata using 35% cpu with no load?

Alan Wanderley dos Santos alan.santos at rnp.br
Thu Jul 30 19:57:14 UTC 2015

Didi you see the fast.log and others logs?

Maybe there are some traffic (icmp or broadcast for example) coming to virtual machine, even little being data, can generated a lot of logs and degree the performance.

I had a similar situation on a VM of testing.

Just a shot into darkness rsrs

Alan Santos
Analista de Segurança
Centro de Atendimento a Incidentes de Segurança (CAIS)
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa (RNP)
(19) 3787-3314 | alan.santos at rnp.br