[Oisf-users] Automate Suricata.yaml file settings

Alan Wanderley dos Santos alan.santos at rnp.br
Thu Jun 11 16:37:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

If tha configs will be the same for all instances, i think that puppet work's fine for this. Other option is de CFEngine.

In our project, i'm bulding my own scripts to do the automatic updates on suricatas file's conf.

We choose that way because we have some particulars configs on each suricata instance.

PS: sorry for my english mistakes.

Alan Santos
Analista de Segurança
Centro de Atendimento a Incidentes de Segurança (CAIS)
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa (RNP)
(19) 3787-3314 | alan.santos at rnp.br