[Oisf-users] Comparative test between Palo Alto and Suricata

None None electrophobe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:38:56 UTC 2015

I am currently doing a comparative side by side test between Suricata and
Palo Alto, and I would very much like to share the results of the tests in
a manner that other users can see the outcomes.

Palo Alto is sold to be the silver bullet of network protection, however my
experience thus far has been that Suricata decimates the Palo Alto I am
testing in terms of detection accuracy and blocking of attacks.

What is the best way for me to submit my findings?

Thank you,

Neo.