[Oisf-users] Comparative test between Palo Alto and Suricata

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:05:32 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 6:38 PM, None None <electrophobe at gmail.com> wrote:
> experience thus far has been that Suricata decimates the Palo Alto I am
> testing in terms of detection accuracy and blocking of attacks.
>
> What is the best way for me to submit my findings?

Submit them right here :-) We are glad to hear someone invested his
time and energy into comparison, and might have a meaningful
discussion.

Cargo-cult-security is the term I can't stop thinking about every time
I hear about yet another silver bullet "buy us, power on, all your
security problems are gone".