[Oisf-users] Malware detection trough Mail how?

Jay M. jskier at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:59:03 UTC 2015

You would need to sniff and often decrypt traffic somewhere between
the Internet and your mail gate. Encryption usually hinders this
process, and if you have a tap in place already, this is probably way
you aren't seeing anything. Ideally your mail gate would have AV and a
plethora of filter options to address e-mail malware.

--
Jay
jskier at gmail.com