[Oisf-users] Problem when testing Suricata on an ARMv7 based board

Mahdi Aichouch foxmehdi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:00:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am trying to run Suricata on an ARMv7 architecture based board.

After, I had successfully cross-compiled  Suricata for my target, I tried
to run Suricata on the board but I got an Aborted fault.

Below is the command that I used in my test:

$> ./home/suricata/bin/suricata -c /etc/suricata/suricata.yaml -i eth0
--init-errors-fatal

[35] 1/1/1970 -- 00:02:03 - (suricata.c:1073) <Notice> (SCPrintVersion) --
This is Suricata version 2.1dev (rev 86711a1)
Aborted.

No further message are printed on the terminal.

Could someone help me in figuring out what causes this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Mahdi