[Oisf-users] OT: Rule Updates

Jones, Jason jasonjones at arbor.net
Sat Nov 7 00:02:02 UTC 2015

Internally we use custom code to pull and insert into a djang-based
management system that tracks revisions / enable / disable of rules / etc.
designed around the "non-standard" way we use suricata in our malware
setup, so not much help :)

I recently heard about Scirius, a web app to manage rules that is part of
SELKS and appears to support both import from ET rulesets and other
one-offs like the SSL Blacklist feed from abuse.ch. Seems similar to the
setup that I built, but never used:

https://github.com/StamusNetworks/scirius

--
Jason Jones