[Oisf-users] Trouble with NFQUEUE IPS Mode

Leonard Jacobs ljacobs at netsecuris.com
Wed Nov 18 13:17:17 UTC 2015

Ok. Thanks. Can I suggest that the documentation in Suricata docs be updated to reflect that NFQUEUE mode requires IP addresses and not assume people will understand this should be like a router.  Because I found a web page where NFQUEUE mode was configured with bridging.

Thanks.

Leonard Jacobs, MBA, CISSP, CSSA
President/CEO
Netsecuris Inc.