[Oisf-users] IPSec handshake and AF-Packet

Leonard Jacobs ljacobs at netsecuris.com
Wed Nov 25 18:12:25 UTC 2015

We did run some tcpdump runs on both interfaces simultaneously but we did not save them.  Just live runs. What we saw was inbound IPSec handshake traffic but nothing on the other interface that was supposed to get a copy.  It seemed to work better when Defrag was set to no but the traffic did halt later in the evening.

When we did see it worked it took 3 to 5 minutes for a handshake to occur the first time we tried but subsequent tries only took about 20 seconds to have the tunnel be established.

If we try again then we will have to capture pcaps.

Thanks.